International cooperation is a significant component of the State Institute of Economics, Finance, Law, and Technologyteaching philosophy, enabling to widen the horizon of academic staff and students and enrich the scientific activities. We welcome educational institutions, networks and associations, businesses to collaborate with The State Institute of Economics, Finance, Law and Technology . Cooperation includes staff and student mobility, research activities as well as regional development cooperation.
We are happy to invite guest lecturers from foreign universities.
For any information about international cooperation please contact the Head of International Relations Department Elena Sychenko
Our Partner Universities
We have a partnership agreement with two universities within ERASMUS program:
Outside ERASMUS, we cooperate with the following institutions:
- Laurea University of Applied Sciences - Laurea-ammattikorkeakoulu (FIN) – a partner within FIRST+ Program
- University of Cantabria (ES)
- International University of Kyrgyzstan (KG)
- Open University Ho Chi Minh City (VN)
- Hubei University (CN)
- Yangtze University (CN)
- International University "MITSO" (BY)
- Myongji University (SKR)
- AAB College - Kolegji AAB (XK)